CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – TEMPORARY CHANGE TO HOURS OF OPERATION
To our dear customers:
- We continue reduced normal hours Mon-Sat to a slightly earlier close as follows to allow our staff to do more in depth cleaning each evening after close and to get home to our families (we too are dealing with the childcare logistics and changes in lifestyle):
- Monday – Saturday 10AM-8PM (instead of 10pm) and Sunday 12PM-6PM (no change)
- Face Coverings are required for all entering Reveler
- We will be cancelling all in-store tastings and public or group events until further notice
- In order to remain open, we have increased our normal cleaning schedule of all main touch-points in the store, and deeper cleaning each morning before open and evening after close. We also encourage customers to respect a safe distance from each other (and us) while in the store and use any precautions that make you feel comfortable.
- We will happily offer curbside service for anyone who would prefer not to come into the store. You may call and place your order in advance and pay with a credit card over the phone, or we can take payment at arrival, and we are glad to bring your order directly to your car and either place it in your vehicle or leave it outside your car if you prefer. We will still have to be vigilant on ID’ing, meaning you may have to provide ID directly to a staff member.
- We currently offer limited direct delivery service for orders of $50 or more based on timing of orders, and expanded delivery through Drizly.com - additional fees apply. Our full product list may not be available online through Drizly, but it will provide access to the majority of our products for delivery.
Have you heard about the Reveler Wine Club?
It’s too easy – 4 wines for $50. Here’s what you can expect:
* Each wine is hand-selected by the Wine Director
* Two whites and two reds, with seasonal supplements, where appropriate * Opportunity to try new and exciting wines from most wine-producing areas around the globe
* Value for the money wines for everyday consumption
* Food pairing suggestions for each wine
* Excellent idea for gift-giving
* Billed monthly to your credit card. No sign-up or cancellation fees, and no subscription required. You may cancel at any time by writing or calling us.
Wines will be available for in-store pick up the second Thursday of each month.
Due to the nature of the program, we apologize for not being able to offer substitutions.
If you’d like to try us out, please call the store or contact our Wine Director, Kim, at Kim@revelerbeverage.com.
Our beers are hand selected by staff based on product quality and freshness. We balance our selection of great local brews with a selection of fantastic beers from across the country and world. We are constantly trying new products and feature many limited releases to keep things interesting! Most importantly, the vast majority of our beer is kept cold to ensure freshness and we are constantly checking to make sure the beer is still fresh and not reaching the end of its product life. We take proper storage seriously!
We offer a wide selection of Craft Spirits and small batch spirits with a focus on providing everything needed for the perfect Craft Cocktail. From artisanal bitters to garnishes, mixers, and cordials, we have it all, even recipe cards! Ask our staff for recommendations on their latest favorite, a perfect seasonal drink for your next party, or a way to spice up a classic cocktail.
We strive to maintain an excellent, but unpretentious selection of wines. We highlight small and family run vineyards wherever possible, focusing on both domestic and international producers. Our noteworthy core of reasonably priced products keeps wine approachable for every occasion, but don’t miss some of our hand-selected reserve offerings for your next celebration!
Specialty Beverages and Foods
We love everything Craft, certainly not limited to alcohol, so check out some of our locally roasted coffee beans, cheeses, condiments, sodas, and more to come!